Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It`s Thursday!

Well I promised myself more then anything to get some work in my sewing area down on my two days off. And I gave all of you my list to egg me on. So here is what I got accomplished. I finished piecing my mini for the swap, but can`t show it till MyJack, my swap partner gets it. It will still need to be quilted and bound, but the piecing is done. And I am very happy with how it turned out. I got my part of the RR done for that swap and it is ready to be handed on to the next person. I did get all my squares cut and mailed for the Scraps to Treasures challenge. I also got my Bingo FQers ready and will drop them in the mail tomorrow. And since I was looking through all my FQs, I got my ones ready for the retreat and for the April Birthday Swap that I am involved in!!! So even though there are still some items on my list, I am happy with what I got done. OH, and I cooked Jambalaya, made a pineapple upside down cake and cleaned the downstairs!! Wow, I am tired, now I need a day off from my days off!!! lol

No comments: