Tuesday, October 27, 2009

bad cold

I have about 10 things I need to be doing, and here I sit feeling like crap. I have a horrible cold and just want to sit here and not move. I can`t breathe, and my body aches all over. I need to finish up the hand work on my mini quilt, and I need to finish up my ATCs to mail out all by the end of the week. And at work, this weekend is Family weekend at the university, so we will be crazy. Guess I just need hot tea and rest tonight, then dig in tomorrow. That is the plan anyway. lol

3 comments:

Shogun said...

That's awful. It always seems like when you have so much to do you want to just lie there and do nothing. I hope you can get some rest and recover pretty fast.

Sherry said...

Yep. Rest...but then there's only so much rest a person can handle! Hope you find middle ground.

I still have a bit of a cough and it's been nearly 3 weeks since I was hit hard with that stuff.

Shawkl said...

I just hate that you are feeling so badly...hope you are able to get some rest. Load up on vitamin C too...cause that can't hurt!