Thursday, January 1, 2009

My list!

I have decided that I need to finish all the quilts I have in various stages. So tomorrow when I am off work, I am going to make a list and post on the side of this blog. As I finish one, I will mark it off. I vow not to start another one until at least one is finished. So if one gets marked off, one will be allowed to be started. That way my UFOs will not grow!! The only exception to this will be blocks for a swap, they will be allowed! NOW does anyone else want to join me in this endeavor???
If you do, let me know and I will add your name to my list. It is always easier to do things when you do it with others.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Ah...I wish I had that kind of discipline....but I don't!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. Good luck with your UFO completion idea. I think it's a good thing to do and I hope it works for you.