Friday, November 28, 2008

everythingquilts tagged me today

I was tagged today and now I need to tell you six things about me, you may not know.
I also have to link back to my taggee who is everythingquilts.
ok six things
1. I turned 50 this year!
2. My best friend is NTQuilter.
3. I am one of three kids, I am the oldest and both of my siblings suffer from Huntingtons Chorea which is a hereditary disease. I don`t have it.
4. I have 4 sons and one grandson. I WANT a granddaughter.
5. My sister gave me a Bichon Frise puppy for my birthday last year, she was born on my birthday. Her name is Misty and I love her to pieces!
6. I have been quilting for about two years, my grandmother quilted for her whole
life and would love that I am a quilter.

Here are the rules
1. you must link back to me on your blog
2. post the rules on your blog
3. state 6 things about you we don`t know
4. tag 6 more people
5. let the person that tagged you know that you responded as well
6. tell the 6 people you tagged by posting it on thier blog.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Tammy, I have been so terribly busy the last couple weeks. It all started a couple days before Thanksgiving and I've been on the go ever since. All good though, thank goodness. Maybe I'll get one good day of rest before I have to pack it all back up again. I got my tree up, with all the beautiful homemade ornaments from the swaps on it. I am just in awe of my own tree. I still haven't had time to ramble through that huge box of embellishment you sent me, I did spot the candy cane mouse and added him to my tree. I started extra early on Christmas this year and seems like I'm still behind. Now, I'm not complaining because I could be one of those parents whose kids never call or come see them, but every time I get sat down good to work on something one of my girls is calling and asking "What are you doin", (me) "I'm doin the same thing I was trying to do 30 minutes ago when you called and asked what I was doing", LOL I think I'm going to get a speaker phone so I can sew and talk at the same time. I think I've finally got all my shopping done, decorations up, and swap up to date. I will be back to posting soon. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season, Hugs, Donna