Saturday, December 20, 2008

I finally got my tree done!


Well Christmas really snuck up on me this year! (like usual) I finally finished my tree on Thursday night. I always get a real one. My son Justin and I went out to the tree farm on Sunday and picked out our tree and cut it down. I always like doing that with at least one of the kids. We have been doing this since Justin was born. He is 22. Wow, time really does go by so quickly. My youngest son will be 16 in just a few weeks. His birthday is one day before mine.
While Christmas shopping the other day, I had an exact list of what each person wanted and only bought from the list. I was thinking how much I miss buying toys and little gifts for the stockings. Someday, I hope to get a granddaughter! Since I have four sons, I never got to buy dolls and dresses and little girl things. I can`t wait! Well yes I can. I don`t think my two younger ones are ready for kids and one of my sons will probably never settle down and get married. The other one has a son, who is going to be 15!!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah!
Family is what it is all about!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I totally agree is is all about family. Wishing yours the best!!!