Friday, December 5, 2008

My purse!!


Today was a great mail day! I joined an exchange on the crochet boards for a one time swap of a gift to a fellow crocheter. I got a name and someone got my name, but noone knew who they had until they received their gifts. I had Kobus, who lives in the Netherlands. I made her a filet crocheted hot pad and some small ornaments for on her tree. Well today I got my gift!! The neatest thing was she had ME!! She made me this awesome felted purse and flower pins! I love exchanging gifts with people and NOW I have this! Thanks Kobus!

1 comment:

Holee said...

Love you purse! Isn't it fun getting surprises in the mail?

By the way, you are always so rushed, don't feel like you have to make something for me. I'm glad you like what I sent.

If I get a better, fatter russian doll made after Christmas, I'll send you a fat one!