Sunday, February 22, 2009

Got it Holee!!

That is what I have to do is go to postings and hit save. IT was driving me crazy.
Well one more week from today and I will be in Florida for bike week! I can`t wait, warm weather and sun. We are driving straight through on Saturday and spending the whole week. I will get a chance to hit a few quilt shops while there. And I have a friend that is going to be there the same week, so want to look her up while we have time. Tonight I didn`t have any thing to work on, well I do, but not what I was in the mood for. So I decided to make a gift for a friend. Sewed the pieces together and every thing went great. Trying out some bullion stitches on it. Did a lot of search online for hints on these stitches and they are easy. Just takes a long time.
Can`t post a picture right now. Its a surprise.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in Florida!!!

Pam said...

Tami, Have a Blast at Bike Week! I've never been, but I've heard stories! Is Rockledge near there? There is supposed to be a great quilt shop there. I live about 3 hours south of Daytona. The weather has been great, you will love it, after all the snow.
Pam