Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What color is your rainbow

Your rainbow is intensely shaded violet, red, and black.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate mystery. You may meet people who are afraid of you. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

If this worked right it is a color quiz, take it and it tells you, your colors of the rainbow. It is cool and does describe me in some ways.
Try it out and see what color your personal rainbow is.

5 comments:

Holee said...

Tammy, I love my rainbow! It's all soft colors and pretty much says who I am. I put it on the bottom of my blog. This was fun..Thanks

Unknown said...

Thank you for entering my tatting giveaway for One World One Heart! Good luck to you! :)
Have fun in your shuttle tatting class! :)

Lorri said...

Ok, I will give it a go - I'm a sucker for quizzes teehee... you will have to visit my blog to see my rainbow though lol

Karen South said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and I will be sticking around looking at yours!
karensouth.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Tammy, this was fun to do I added it to my blog too.