Monday, April 20, 2009

Three more days!!!!

I am leaving in three days for the HGTV Circle of Friends retreat in Manchester, New Hampshire!!! It is going to be great! There will be 70 woman from everywhere around the world. I was going to say the United States, but this year there are a few ladies coming from different countries. We are going to have quilting classes, quilt games, and a great shopping trip to Keepsake Quilting. But really, the most fun is just getting together with all these fantastic ladies. I went last year, and the friendships that I made were so great. I got to meet ladies that I have swapped with and talked to for a whole year before I met them. And this year with even more coming, it can only be better.
My best friend and I are rooming together, so that is gonna be fantastic. It has been almost a year since I saw her, and I can`t wait. So I will probably have lots of pics and things to share as soon as I get back.
Tammy

1 comment:

Holee said...

Tammy, have a wonderful time!